Treatment and Consultation for Adults
1. Please download the form called "Adult History Questionnaire" in the forms section. Print it out and fill it out as thoroughly as possible.
2. Obtaining information from previous providers and communication with current therapists is an important part of your evaluation. Please print a consent form for each provider that needs to be contacted (include the one for each of the current and past providers).
3. Review the practice and privacy policies. If you are not aware of the fee schedule please call the office and provide a fax number so we can send you one. WBMA, LLC does not take any insurances, accepted forms of payment include cash, checks and credit cards (American Express, Visa, Mastercard).
4. Fax or mail the forms at least 3 business days prior to your appointment. If for some reason you don't feel the forms will get to the office before the consultation bring them in on the day of your appointment. (fax number and mailing address are printed on the forms).
5. We ask that new patients provide a $200 deposit toward their initial fees. If you need to cancel please do so within 48 BUSINESS hours of your scheduled appointment, and we will refund you the deposit. Failure to cancel within 48 BUSINESS hours will result in forfeiture of your deposit. Please click on the button below to access the payment options.
6. If you are having difficulties with the forms please contact the office at 301-576-6044 and we will mail you all the forms needed.